Thursday, August 23, 2007

2 - Address

Several have inquired about my address. I quickly respond to them, as I'll do here, so as to increase the bounty I can collect off of sympathetic folks doing their part for the war effort. But in all seriousness, I appreciate the smallest note or largest care package. It's always great to see your name on the Mail Call board.

CPT Andrew Rieck
B Co. 1-52nd AVN
TF Dragon
APO, AE 09381

Anything that's sent that I don't think I'll use or want will go towards the rest of the soldiers. We have a corner in one of the offices set up were we put extra items and anyone can pick through it and find something they need. Your generosity will be repaid with good karma. And who doesn't need more of that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrew,
I just returned from the postoffice and sent you a box of "things". Feel free to share it with the other soldiers. I need all the good karma there is floating around the world.
Love,
Mom