Monday, March 24, 2008

Just a few notes and observations to get you all off my back for not writing...
 
-Temperature got up to 99 today.  Good.  Bake me at about 115 for the next 5 months and I'll be delicious come August.
 
-Josh and I pretty much took ourselves off the flight schedule for the last week or so to watch basketball.  I wasn't expecting much from GU, and they somehow managed to fall short of my expectations.  Actually the game wasn't shown over here, I only caught the last few minutes.  Got to see that stud Curry.  And his mom crying.  Made me throw up in my mouth a little bit, it was so touching.
 
-I ordered a Thailand guide book online, so I think that about seals it for R&R.  Still looking like early June.
 
-I saw a few ants doing a site recon for their summer parade in the corner of my room.  Any day now I expect a line of them searching for a winter's worth of crumbs.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

HELLO ANDREW - write something. Its been a month! When are you going on R and R with beautiful Haley? Tell us something. Anything. Tell us how Josh hung on every word during the draft or something like that. Its raining in Southern California today (and you know it "Never rains in Southern California") - weird weather. Heading out for an 8 miler nevertheless, I bet there are many times you would have liked to run in the rain instead of the wind and the heat. I'll do a mile for you.