Sunday, October 7, 2007

13 - Saturday

Gosh, sorry there's been nothing much to report.  I've settled into a nice groove over here, each day seems to run into the next.  It's making the time tick by faster.  Did watch a lot of football yesterday (Sat).  LSU/Florida.  Is that not college football in a nutshell.  I mean, guys were crying after the game, and it's the middle of the season.  And as Josh and I were watching that game, the Stanford/USC score went final across the bottom ticker.  We both were silent, staring at it.  Then Josh turned to me and asked, "Did that really happen?"  Any given Saturday, I guess.

About once every few hours while watching football Josh will turn to me and say, "Couldn't you just go for a nice big pitcher of beer?"  "Please stop," I tell him as I nurse my bottle of water.

And finally, the skies were filled with clouds, a few droplets of water fell, and the temperature barely rose above eighty today.  Oh sweet glorious autumn, how I missed you.  Unless I were still in Fairbanks, where the high is 27 degrees today and snowing.  Global warming, my ass.

No comments: